Thursday, April 30, 2015

And a Little Further:

Had a lovely lunch with a good friend today, an artist friend, actually, and we talked a lot of art and exchanged a few marketing ideas. The weather folk had been insisting on afternoon thunder showers, so I picked up some macarons (spelling?) on the way home for my sweetie and me and decided to forgo planting the dahlia and other summer bulbs that need to go into the ground IMMEDIATELY and just paint.

I am very excited about combining the long, narrative format that I used on A Long Way To Go and Night Life with an idea that I came up with a couple of years ago for a series. Very excited. I need to decide whether to pin down a size that I'll stick with for the series or if it's better to customize the size to each painting.

But! Here's today's work.
Chef, © 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment