Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Vineyards

It's almost mid-September, and once the weather cools off (tomorrow the high is expected to be 94!) I'll be thinking about visiting vineyards here in the Northern Virginia region. Actually, I'm already thinking about it. Yesterday I dug up two 12" x 16" panels and started sketching images on them, and this morning I started applying color. As usual, I'm going to have to dial back on the intensity of the color, but for now here are two more in the Virginia Vineyards series.

Narmada, © 2016, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Bluemont, © 2016, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Also did a little work on two of the figures here:
Stockton Street, © 2016, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment