Thursday, December 15, 2016

Disappearing Cars

When Dennis and I had lunch together on Tuesday, I asked him if he thought I should get rid of the car on the left; was it too distracting, did it make the scene too busy? He said yes, which pretty much aligned with what I was thinking too, so this afternoon the car disappeared. I think it's better this way. Can always paint it back in.

Coffee With Andi, © 2016, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Also this afternoon, I brought the lighter areas of the grapevines back over the now dry shadows.

Bluemont, © 2016, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Pershing Square, © 2016, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

And I did a little work on the overhang and the red bands.





No comments:

Post a Comment