Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Glazing

So I got to work with the glazing medium this morning; below you can see a progression from the initial, very wet glaze through some wiping and on to where things stand now. I probably need to do another layer of the glaze. Those figures are still a little too distracting.

Very wet.

Initial wipe.

After a thicker application and light wipe; now drying
Everyone Is On The Dance Floor, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I also worked on more tiles... so tired of tiles... Need to remove that tape.

Counterpoint, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I'm having trouble uploading some of the other images of today's work from my iPhone to my computer. They're from the Whole Foods painting. Maybe later?



No comments:

Post a Comment