Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Power Failure

The power inexplicably went out this morning, and what that means is, NO POWER = NO PAINTING, as all of my reference material is digital images. I prefer using them to the old color prints because the color is richer and everything can be altered. If I need to see detail in a shadowy area, I can lighten the image up, for example.

So after a while the power came back, and here's what I worked on:

Contra Costa Marshland, #3, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

But the best part of the day was gone, so I only worked on one other:

The Last Rose of Summer, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

And that was all on the bottle. But, as Scarlett O'Hara would say, "Tomorrow is another day."


No comments:

Post a Comment