Sunday, March 26, 2017

Frustration

The upcoming week is filled with appointments, an Artomatic volunteer shift, and a show drop-off. Plus, the tyranny of the yard work is about to begin, now that the temperature is warming up and the weeds are beginning to grow. I just want to stay home and paint! I'm trying to get a few things done today but that April 3rd deadline looms large upon the horizon, and now I'm worried I won't be able to make it.

This morning:
George, © 2017, (America series) work in progress (click on image for larger view)

The work I did today on the clothing actually turned out better than I'd thought it would. There were multiple distractions here in the house, and tiny pieces of cat hair are beginning to attach themselves to the wet paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment