Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Universe Cuts Me A Break

I was prepared to start some big-time weeding in the yard today, but woke up to the sound of thunder. It's too wet outside now to do anything, so painting time has been preserved.

I keep finding areas that need more scrutiny and more detailed painting on this one. As a realist, you have to make decisions about how much you're going to push the details, and how much you're going to simplify. Lately I'm trying to push it to the max, but that means it'll take longer to complete. Nevertheless, here is this morning's work:

Everyone Is On The Dance Floor, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)


Adjusted (yet again) the color of the tablecloth. I like it in a brighter color. I also did some redrawing on a couple of the wine glasses, and straightened out a vertical line that was wonky.


No comments:

Post a Comment