Monday, April 10, 2017

Ellipses and Checks

I'm excited about being so close to finishing this one! Worked on making sure the elliptical rims of the glasses looked correctly drawn and added a few touch-up details here and there. It's gotten too wet for me to work on any more today, but I need to go back in and take care of that vase of flowers in the midsection, clean up a few more ellipses on the right side, and even out the tablecloth color. And then it's going to be done!

Everyone Is On The Dance Floor, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I also painted in as many checks as I could on the blouse below; again, the problem is that when I've painted one area, it's easy to smear the just-finished paint when working on an adjacent area, so I'm going to leave this one alone for a day or two.

Coffee With Andi, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment