Thursday, April 20, 2017

Something I Haven't Worked On In A Year

Aside from the panic about having the paintings done in time for the upcoming show, there is the satisfaction of knowing that I'll finally finish some of the pieces that have been gathering cobwebs. Case in point, the painting below, which always produces feelings of fear whenever I look at it. So I end up avoiding it. This morning I had to just buckle down and concentrate on the figure, and now I feel relieved that it's finally moving forward.

He Knew Better Than To Keep Her Waiting, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Also went back to this one to continue working on the hands and sleeves.

Robert, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Now it is time to take a break from painting and look into marketing for the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment