Thursday, May 18, 2017

Drying Time

Practically all of the last 6 paintings need to just rest and dry. I'll work on Protective Coloration tonight, but will leave everything alone tomorrow. Over the weekend I'll clean the edges of the panels going into the show, attach wires where they're needed, and paint the edges of the linen-based paintings.

Here's the one I got such a bad shot of yesterday—

He Knew Better Than To Keep Her Waiting, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I didn't take a photo of Coffee With Andi, since you wouldn't see much difference; the places I worked on were very small. But here are the other two from today's time in the studio:

Pershing Square, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

All that's left is the three faces on the right and a little more attention to the architectural columns also on the right. Oh, and those darn rivets!

Bartending, Mt. Washington, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Still plenty to do on this one.Those bottles are driving me crazy. The upper-right hand corner took me almost an hour this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment