Monday, October 2, 2017

Another Difficult Monday

Had a great time yesterday out in the country; visited with friends and had a wine tasting and picnic lunch at Zephania Farm Vineyard. The weather couldn't have been better, and the wine was delicious and the friends companionable. (Is that a word?) Here's a shot of the farmhouse:

Zephaniah Farm Vineyard, Leesburg VA
But today, again, I can't seem to get motivated. I did work on the commissioned piece, since I feel responsible about finishing it... The raw edges on the step ladder have been bothering me, so I took care of as much of that as possible. The wet areas have to dry before I can go back and further clean up the edges. And I worked a few other small areas, but that's it. There's nothing else I feel excited about today.

Equilibrium, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment