Thursday, January 4, 2018

Big Paintings In The Basement Studio

So I went down to the studio in the basement to retrieve something, and it was so cozy and snug that I decided to move the new painting down there and work on it and one other large one I've been neglecting. The cat spent the entire 1-1/2-hour session harassing me with his whiny meowing insistence that I leave; once I finally did, he promptly fell asleep on the living room couch. I should sneak down to the studio while he's napping.

Anyway, here's what I got done:

In Case Of Emergency, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   



City Chic, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

It snowed last night, though we only got less than an inch. The wind is up today, sounding fierce as it blows through the treetops. It's a good day to stay inside and paint. I've got soup on the stove, the birds have been fed, and there's a new episode of "The Big Bang Theory" on tonight. Meanwhile, back to work while the cat sleeps...



No comments:

Post a Comment