Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Four Projects

It took a while to get started again today, but this morning I began with Learned Pond; it just doesn't seem to be holding together for me, so I've put it across the room and am trying to figure out what's wrong. I think the angles that the cloud groups are on need to be better defined. The ripples left by the ducks (not yet painted) change some of the angles, but still; I need to sort things out better.

    Learned Pond, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
Then I moved on to the shirt and pants on José: 

José, America series, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 

Then, continuing in the America series: 

Eddie and Jeff, America Series, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Speaking of which, I need to find more models for this series.

Last one for the evening:  

  Rose Bowl, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

It's moving along faster than I'd thought it would. I'm trying to amplify the look of the cut glass, and also refined some of the flower petals. So all in all, it was a decent day's work.



No comments:

Post a Comment