Tuesday, March 27, 2018

A Couple Of Days Off

On Friday, I had a long-standing date with a couple of art friends. We met for lunch, and as both of them had important life events they wanted to talk about, we spent a long time together. Once home, I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to sit down and work. Weekends are usually filled with mundane tasks, and then yesterday, Monday, I had to follow up on a few things.

So today I'm back to painting.The plan was to get a lot done on Selfies, but this is one of the pieces that requires me to stand on a hard floor, so I didn't end up getting as much done as I wanted to. Resting my lower back for a bit, and then will pick up the brushes again.

  Selfies, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

Mostly worked on the ceiling area.

No comments:

Post a Comment