Friday, March 9, 2018

Hard At Work; End Of Week

There are still 3 or 4 paintings I need to get to, and Ieva from the America Series is inexplicably missing; but the paint was flying fast and furious in the studio today.

  Study After A Maid Asleep, (Johannes Vermeer), © 2018, work in progress 
 
 I do think this will be done soon. It needs some detail on the tablecloth near the girl's hand, and the jug isn't dimensional yet.
 
    Learned Pond, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
This one has me flummoxed. It still lacks the cohesion of the original photo.
 
 Somerville Roses, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
 I lightened the house color again, and made it slightly bluer.
 
For Rent, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 

Filled in some of the unpainted areas. I do need to bring that shoulder down.

Keep Out, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Made a number of value changes, and am happy with them, but I need to better integrate them.


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment