Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Populating The Café

It's really been slow going around here; aside from all of the other distractions surrounding the power outage, I went out and bought a new iPad Pro. Setting up a new device always takes a while, and I'm having to learn new ways of doing things and find new apps for my work. My intention is to keep the laptop and all of its outdated but still useful software, and then use a new painting program on the iPad for electronic artwork.

I did paint a few patrons into the Evening Star's windows, though this is just in terms of establishing them. The details will come later.

Evening Star Café, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

And I'm trying to fix the right side of the cut glass bowl so it makes more visual sense:

  Rose Bowl, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment