Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Trying To Catch Up

Three more today:

For Rent, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 

I think it's starting to take shape, now that the scene outside the window is filling in.
  The Hand Of The Artist, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
All I did was work on the framed painting in the upper right-hand corner. You can't imagine how hard it is to get those abstract shapes and colors correct. And they're not done yet.
And last, but not least:
When I Woke Up I Was In Brooklyn, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

Mostly I tried to correct the contrast between the light and dark planes on the big buildings in the background, but I did put in a little detail in the midground and also worked on the brownstones.


No comments:

Post a Comment