Monday, May 28, 2018

Selfies, And The Green Wall

Here's what I was planning to do on Selfies this morning: heighten the orange color that shows up in the ceiling in the reference photo. Instead I got started in the corner of one of the middle panels and then just worked down from there. The stunning orange and yellow light on the ceiling will have to wait until next time.

Selfies, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
I showed this one to a friend of mine, and she likes the green wall. It has a lot more paint on it now than when she saw the image, though. I still think the proportions are off on the waiter, so will have to fix that; and, sorry for the glare; I worked on this last night under a Verilux lamp.

Waiting At Le Diplomate, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment