Wednesday, August 15, 2018

An Artist Friend Visits

One of my friends came over today to deliver some aluminum panels that he'd ordered for me, have lunch, and visit my studio. It's always helpful to have someone whose eye and advice you trust view your work and give you input. We had a good time talking shop and enjoying the subs he'd brought from an Italian deli.

After he left, I received a message from a company in New York that does art consulting with high end clients. Now, usually, I ditch requests like this one as soon as I see them in my inbox, because they're all scams. But this one appears to be legitimate. I'll continue to investigate, but if it's real, it's a nice opportunity to do some large landscapes.

This afternoon's work:

Closing Up, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment