Thursday, September 20, 2018

Nearly Done

But unable to get into gear this afternoon. We met friends for dinner in DC last night and had a great time: the food was good, we laughed so hard my stomach hurt, and I took some photos of a young barmaid in a setting that referenced Manet's Bar At The Folies Bergère. Also found the waiter who posed for my painting Waiting at Le Diplomate and showed him the work in progress, which seemed to please him. So all in all, a great evening. And now today I don't feel like working!

I did a bit of painting on this one this morning, though, and there is so little left to do on it that it's not worth mentioning:

For Rent, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Two of the others are  too wet to work on today, I'll have to finish them tomorrow. Going to take a nap and then get to Chrysler and Selfies before the day is out.



No comments:

Post a Comment