Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Back To The Reds

Since neither of these paintings was slated for the show, I've had them on the back burner for weeks. I listened to CNBC while working on this first one this morning, found it (oddly) to be less unsettling than listening to the actual news. Worked on evening out the interior shadows and the reflections on the glass case on the lower half of the piece.

In Case Of Emergency, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
And here's the other one: I had to stop working because I was screwing up the trim lines below the window glass. You can see the blue painter's tape where I was working.
 
The Gauntlet, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 
I'm trying to make some decisions on where to go from here, besides catching up on the things on the Works In Progress page on my website.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment