Monday, July 25, 2016

Making Some Changes

Well, there's definitely been an evolutionary process going on with this one. First I had to work out the problem with the left side shelves, as mentioned in an earlier post. Then today I reworked the area that had previously been hidden behind one of the mixing cups. I took it out and sketched in the hand, holding a tumbler or lowball glass, whatever they're called. Then it looked like the composition was unbalanced, so I've added a pineapple juice can. And I darkened the entire face. Fortunately, I had the sense to wipe the darker face paint off completely before it dried, because it really wasn't working.

Here it is with the disastrous darker face paint.

Bartending, Mt. Washington, © 2016, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment