Friday, December 9, 2016

Away From The Easel

The past couple of days have been busy, and it's been almost impossible to get any real work done. It's December.

This morning I worked on the Blue Sweater Girl. The sweater's a delicious shade of blue, but it requires a lot of concentration to shift between the lights and the darks and the ribbing on the sweater. A message came in on my cell phone and it broke my concentration. I started to make mistakes, so I put the brush down.

A Quiet Evening in Cambridge, © 2016, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

And, more work on the napkin in the foreground. Taking a break now. Maybe will get some painting done later, but it's been a spectacularly unproductive week, and very disappointing.

Everyone Is On The Dance Floor, © 2016, work in progress (click on image for larger view)



No comments:

Post a Comment