Friday, November 17, 2017

Friday Painting

Spent a lot of time trying to reconfigure the home page in Firefox today after I woke up to an update that had disappeared some of my most frequently used icons; then there was a financial matter that should have taken 15 minutes to complete. Instead it took 4-1/2 hours. But we've all been there, right; in Technology Hell?

I did manage to get some painting done while on hold on the phone:

  Sometimes She Just Needed To Get Away, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I placed some dark marks to define the movement of the water; there are some swells, some flatter areas, etc., and I'll go over them with lighter paint once they dry. Also added some shadow areas on the sand to give the impression that it has been windswept.

And I put a little more detail on Evening Star:

Evening Star Café, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I cleaned up some structural edges, made the area at the top of the door lighter, and put in a bit of detail on some of the people in the café.

No comments:

Post a Comment