Friday, May 14, 2021

Lost In Time

 I haven't been able to get into the studio much lately, but I did make progress on a couple of things.

First, I waited for the disastrous bluish paint to dry, and then went over it with a very pale mix of blue-grey and white. It needs more, of course, but it's a start.

                     Variations On A Theme 2a,  © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

Then I actually finished this one, after bringing a strand of ivy into the house to use as reference:


                     Variations On A Theme 5,  © 2021  (click on image for larger view)     

So, there's hope that I'll complete the entire series, maybe by the end of the calendar year.

Moving along, I made changes to some of the areas that have been bothering me:


                    Tranquil Pond,  © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)     

And finally, worked on the bar rail and floor, here:


                      Waiting At Le Diplomate,  © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

No comments:

Post a Comment