Monday, October 4, 2021

The Temporary Disappearance

 I spent all of last week in preparation for the show at the McLean Artfest. There were a million details to take care of, and I didn't get to everything. 

Yesterday was the festival day, and it was quite an experience. There were a lot of people, and I got wonderful feedback on my work, but made few sales. So the sales part was a disappointment, but if I'd had ten bucks for every time I heard a compliment, I'd have made back my expenses and more.

So today it was back to the easel. 


                              Merlot at The Madison, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

                              The Season Of Light, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  


                              Alone Time, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)  


No comments:

Post a Comment