Wednesday, July 5, 2023

AWOL

 The 3-day weekends and holidays really mess me up as far as painting is concerned. After a lifetime of being in the habit of the five day workweek and two day weekend, I'm so used to running errands and doing housework on weekends and painting the rest of the week. So when the wild card holidays come around, my little brain thinks I'm not supposed to be painting. I end up scrubbing the porch or visiting garden centers instead.

Today is Wednesday, I think; I've gotten back to the easel but it's been a struggle to get my head back into thinking about color and form.

                                                Dinner At Michael Mina, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    

 

                                                Bowery Graffiti Wall (Revok + Pose), work in progress, (click on image for larger view)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment