Tuesday, May 26, 2020

A Whole Lot Of Grout Lines

I think I covered the entire back wall with grout lines today; you can see that the ones behind the figure are relatively straight; those are the ones I worked on in the morning. After doing some weeding, planting, transplanting and watering, it was hard to regain fine motor control, so the lines look wobbly near the top and on the right side. I don't think this one will be ready in time for Artomatic 2.0.

Waiting At Le Diplomate, © 2020, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

While everything else in the universe seems to be going to hell, there is one bright spot: the mosquitoes, who normally make their appearance around May 12th, have yet to show up. Hence the amount of time I'm spending in the garden. I'm trying to get everything done before I have to start swatting the little beasts on my skin every other minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment