Monday, December 6, 2021

Time To Put The Brushes Down For The Day

 I worked on three more pieces today. The chocolate shop piece is nearly done (though to paraphrase another artist, a painting is never really done) and I did in fact finish the ribbon on the hanging ornament on the right after taking this photo. Soon!

                          A Quiet Evening In Cambridge, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

I fiddled around with this, mostly because I couldn't help myself; I should really finalize the plate before moving on to the profiteroles themselves, and the background needs to be coordinated with the edges of the plate. So:

                          Profiteroles, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   

 And I added a few touches here and there on this one.


                          Specials Of The Day, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   


No comments:

Post a Comment