Monday, May 2, 2022

Starting A New Week

 May is full of appointments and other things that will cut my painting time significantly, so I'm trying to get as much done this week as possible.

Starting with the little snow scene, I brushed in the second crow and it looks good. Both of the crows need some refinement around the heads, but at least this one is in place.

                                                    Pines In The Snow, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                

Next I moved on to a cat painting, which I will not display here. But then I spent a good deal of the morning session on:

                                                     Daily Bread, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                 

And next, neatening (is that a word?) up some places on the Three Fox piece. The trees and grassy areas look better; next time out I'll refine that grey ball of cloud in the center so it looks more believable. 

 

                                                    Three Fox Vineyards, Departing Storm © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)                 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment