Monday, April 10, 2023

The Annual And Inevitable Lure Of The Spring Sunshine

 It happens every year; we get a day like this one where the temperature is just fine, the sun sparkles in the sky, the late daffodils are in ecstatic bloom, and the mosquitoes are still sleeping. And I don't want to do anything but be in the yard.

However. I did carve out enough time to re-work the exterior view  (what will I do to find a model for the car that is parked across the street?) and the tabletop on this one:

                                         A Rainy Evening In Alexandria, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)    

And I used much of what was on the palette to add to the wall and floor here:

                                          I Was There Once, Too, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment