Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Getting Through The Holidays

We had a nice time over Christmas with family and friends, and now it's the lull time between Christmas and New Year's. I really just want to relax and chill out but the knowledge that Artomatic will be running again as well as a two-artist show at Calloway makes me think I need to get back to work ASAP. 

Over the last week I've snuck in some work time here and there:

                                                               The Green Room, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 

I love the sunny green-ness of that one. Next:

                                            Bowery Graffiti Wall (Revok + Pose), work in progress (click on image for larger view)

 This looks better and better to me each time I finish a session; I know it's hard to see where the progress is, but it's coming along nicely.

And the Times Square painting:

                                                 Night For Day, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Finally:

                                         Jinya, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Stopped working on this one a little while ago, but quite pleased with the developing sense of atmosphere on the left side.


No comments:

Post a Comment