Tuesday, April 2, 2024

5:00, And Time To Quit

That's it for today. I've been working like a machine all day, on six separate pieces. And Leah is finished!

                                                    The Garden Room, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

First, I tackled the chairs on the left side, above. Had to fix some incorrectly drawn legs. Still too wet in multiple places for me to get much else done.

On to:

                                                    Plat Du Jour, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
 

Plat Du Jour terrifies me. I am trying to get all of the pieces to work in concert, but I don't have the best reference in the world so I'm having to guess at stuff. And I do not like some of the hard edges, particularly on the green sleeve.

 

                                                    4th Street, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

 This one I feel good about.

                                                     Another 4th Street, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

And Another 4th Street looks much better after today's session than it has been.

 I like these little ones because they're easier.

                                                     Shawn, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

 
Shawn's outfit looks much more finished, and I look forward to doing the little elephant pendant she's wearing next time around.

And last of all for the day, and FINISHED,

                                                     Leah (click on image for larger view)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment