Sunday, April 21, 2024

Emily Will Be A Bit Of A Challenge

 I spent all of yesterday afternoon fulfilling my volunteer obligation at Artomatic, and exhausted myself on floor duty. But I got to see the show! My last two stints have been relegated to sitting at a table in the lobby, and while it was an excellent way to gather material for the America series, I didn't get to see the art much. 

I am convinced that Artomatic is a great gift not only to DC and its environs, but also to the art world at large.

Anyway: Emily is terrific but I shall have to work my way slowly around and through the many buttons and patches she wears. And time is limited! I want her to be in the May show at Calloway.

                                                    Emily, work in progress (click on image for larger view)


No comments:

Post a Comment