Friday, August 30, 2024

The Rest Of The Week

 Here's how it went:

                                                     Kasler Point, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

 On the above, I worked very hard on the structure of the rocks. I think it's better. In a couple of days I'll look at it with fresh eyes and see if it needs more tweaking.

On to:

                                                     Jinya, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

I'd really like a better name for this. Made numerous changes. Feeling good about it.

 

                                                    Lenny C, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Much work needs to be done on the face. And the shirt has a dark pattern; I'll have to simplify it for this small size. The grey color is the background for the pattern.

 

                                                     Mehri, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

A re-do. I never liked the original. This has much more personality. And I love the glasses.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment