Tuesday, September 17, 2024

A Day At The Easel

 Finally, I'm getting to be more productive. With fewer distractions, I can get a lot done; unfortunately, I'll have to deal with outside matters all the rest of the week.

Today: Is this done? I don't really know. I've softened some edges and tried to pay attention to form. I'll give it another day or two.

                                                     Woodside Lake,  work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Next, some color/value adjustments:

                                                      Elbo Room, work in progress (click on image for larger view) 

Also, the perspective is a bit off.

And on to:

                                                      In The Halls Of Morpheus, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

It's a shame I won't be able to reproduce the shimmering aquas and turquoises in the reference photo. Some pigments just cannot be made as vivid as I would like.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment