Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Frustration of Entering Shows

I really shouldn't complain; entering an art show online is far easier than the old way of having to take slide images or print images of your artwork and then sending it off via the post office. Still, I've managed to spend the last two hours this morning (when I could have been painting!) applying to just two shows, and one of them still needs more information from me, since it lost the carefully thought out statement I'd carefully crafted when it sent me off to attach the image file. So. No painting yet today, but I'm attaching here the latest work I did (last night) on Evening Star, most of it in those shadowy foreground colors.

Evening Star CafĂ©, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment