Thursday, October 25, 2018

Hair and a Face

IT seemed like a good idea to concentrate on finishing one of the wigs this morning, so I chose the one at upper left. Barring any future thoughts about adding a highlight or reshaping a curve, it's done. I also worked on the modeling of the face, though that needs a bit more. Those lips are tricky; they have very dark uppers and coral-colored lowers, and very bright super glossy-looking highlights.

Wigs And Shades, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

On the painting below, I decided to finish the face, something that's been nagging at me for a while. There is a better resemblance now, and I'm happy with the way the skin tones are working. But there is a phenomenal amount left to do everywhere else.

Waiting At Le Diplomate, © 2018, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment