My ancient version of Dreamweaver, which I used every day to update my regular website, finally gave up the ghost, and since the recent art supply bill was unusually high, I'm having to do the updates in HTML through Text Edit. It's a chore. It takes a long time and that's time away from painting, so I'm annoyed. But I did make some headway on three paintings today:
Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Coding Makes Me Cranky
Chrysalis Vineyards, Virginia Vineyard Series, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
Painted some sky holes in the tree branches, that was fun. Lightened up the cloud edges on the right side. Lightened the grassy areas, and put in a slope on the right side.
Baby Needs Shoes, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
Some progress on the above. Below, a start.
On Mulberry Street, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)