Monday, January 11, 2021

Moving Forward On An Uncertain Monday

 So, my painting "Conversation" sold over the weekend to a wonderful couple who have apparently had their eyes on it for some time. We met in a parking lot on a cold day, and I only wish the circumstances would have permitted us to go and have coffee after the sale, as they were really a delight to talk with.

Now it's Monday morning, and I've managed to put the final touches on one of the vineyard paintings:

  
868 Vineyard, Virginia Vineyard Series, © 2021, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    
 
  Also, I filled in some more spots on this:


Spring Street, (work in progress) © 2021 (click on image for larger view)
 
It's starting to come together. I plan to focus my attention on the sidewalk series this winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment