Every now and then I try to resuscitate this oldie; I started it, with great enthusiasm, in 2017. It was going to be fantastic! It was going to be so real! Unfortunately, my work on it has been spotty; I put in a couple of difficult hours on it, then forget about it for a while. The worst part is, when I pick up on it again, I can't remember which pigments I used.
Here are the two most recent iterations: the first one is the one I just stopped working on, the second is yesterday's session, just before I took a clean rag and wiped off everything I'd done.
In Case Of Emergency, © 2022, work in progress (click on image for larger view)
This time, though, I wrote down the names of the 5 pigments. Now working on one of the desserts.