Saturday, December 31, 2022

Sending Off The Old Year

 It feels wrong to call 2022 the old year; it was just last month, wasn't it; that we greeted 2022? Time seems to be passing very quickly in these strange times.

Last night I spent a happy hour or so watching TV out of the corner of my eye while I worked on the painting below. My painting buddy, D., is right; it takes a long time to lay down that grisaille. And I can see that I need both better light and a larger brush, as the paint looks streaky in places.

                              The Happy Hour, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)       

Today I worked on this little landscape. It might even be finished. 


          
  
                              The Pond In The Woods, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)                    

No comments:

Post a Comment