Monday, December 12, 2022

'Tis Monday, I Think

 Once we get into the holiday season I tend to get the days of the week mixed up, but today is the start of what I hope will be a productive week. 

First:

                             Transitional Moment, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)                   

 This was aggravating, as I decided the utility wires really, really, were too thick. But the idea of having to match the sky and clouds in order to thin them down was daunting. Still, it looks like it worked out. All that's left is to make the glow around the street lights more intangible.

And on to the latest iteration of the restaurant painting:

                              Daily Bread, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)                    

There's still some detail work to be done on the table, and I want to get the ceiling lines right.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment