Thursday, January 26, 2023

Trying New Things

I collect images of work done by other artists that I think are awesome for one reason or another, and lately have been sifting through those images to see if there's anything I could try. The green lawn in the vineyard painting below looked awfully monotonous to me, so I took a hint from one of the artists images and tried to add a lot of yellow green to the scene. And I used a square brush instead of my usual pointy-round.

                                                  Stone Tower Winery, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)       

 Worked on a different skater today; this one in a bright turquoise jacket.

                                                  Winter Skaters #5, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)      

No comments:

Post a Comment