Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Onward

 A semi-productive day.

                                                 Dolcezza, work in progress (click on image for larger view)    

Dolcezza has a lot of detail in the central area, so I'm slowly working my way across the canvas.

                                                   Bowery Graffiti Wall (Revok + Pose), work in progress, (click on image for larger view) 

I mixed some more vivid paint for spots that needed some really striking color. 

And:

                                                 Stone Tower Winery, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   
 
 I'm determined to finish this one at the next sitting. That will complete the Virginia Vineyard series.

And, I forgot to add this one in from last night. I'm trying to learn how to paint the raindrops on the window.

                                                 A Rainy Night In Alexandria, work in progress (click on image for larger view)   
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment