Friday, May 19, 2023

Yesterday's Work

 I feel sort of burned out today, so I might not get much done. But here's what I worked on yesterday, tarting with the right side brick wall on:

                                                Dolcezza, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)    

Moving on, I felt like I needed a little rest and recreation, and painting roses seemed like a good idea. This painting has been hanging around the studio for a long time, and I need to rework the entire background. I forgot what I was calling it.


                                                   Work in progress, (click on image for larger view)   

And I had some greens and pinks on the palette along with a range of warm browns, so:

                                                Persephone, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)      
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment