Tuesday, May 16, 2023

The Face

It's been months since I worked on this, but since I already had the skin tone palette in hand from working on Persephone (see below), I figured it was time to try for a better likeness. It worked out pretty well! It looks more like her, though the left eye doesn't quite match up with the right one, and the line of the mouth, while close, is not perfect. 

Mostly I've been avoiding working on this because painting the buildings is SO BORING.

                                                Straight Ahead, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)      
 

And here's Persephone. Maybe needs more contrast? I don't know. I'll spend the next few days mulling it over. At least I got the skin covered.

                                                Persephone, work in progress, (click on image for larger view)      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment