Sunday, February 11, 2024


 Oh, it's been such a long, overworked road with this one, which I started in 2017. This makes the case for having fewer pieces in progress than more; I lost my notes along the way and got confused about which black and white pigments I was using and that resulted in a confused mess of warm and cool grey tones. I finally settled on Winsor & Newton's Blue Black and Gamblin's Radiant White. 

The idea is to install it in my Artomatic space and see if it fools anyone into thinking it's and actual fire extinguisher.

                                                                        In Case of Emergency, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment