Saturday, October 15, 2016

White Space

The weather here is glorious. I just finished mowing the lawn under a cloudless blue sky, and the temperature is about 68 degrees. The cat is sleeping happily on the floor in a shady spot just out of reach of the sunlight, and I'm thinking about whether or not to go down to the studio.

I think I'd rather sit by the window with a cup of coffee and watch the foliage change color.

Anyway, below are two pix of the studio walls. I've been stretching canvases lately and have a bunch of new ideas in mind, especially one for a 23" x 23" painting of a scene at a really great wedding we went to last year.








Besides the canvases you see here, I also have a bunch of panels, prepped and ready to go. And that doesn't even count the two 12" x 52" panels my friend Sharon gave me a couple of weeks ago. It's going to be a lot of fun to decide what images to put on which panels/canvases.

But in the meantime, the back yard is calling my name.


No comments:

Post a Comment