Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Sweaters and Shirts

I spent the whole day working on not just Robert's sweater, but also the shirt on the guy in Counterpoint and two shirts on the guys in Pershing Square. It's now almost 4:30 and my back hurts; time to put the brushes down for the day.

Robert, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Worked on the hand on the left side, too.

Counterpoint, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

Too dark? I am certain that making the shirt a solid color instead of plaid is a good idea; might want to go lighter on it, though. And I like the red color of the baseball cap, but don't want anyone to think it's a Trump hat. Maybe I'll make it white.

Last but not least:

Pershing Square, © 2017, work in progress (click on image for larger view)

And tomorrow I get to work on Dion's t-shirt again. Time for another glaze.



No comments:

Post a Comment